- Record: 14-5-1-0 (First in the ECHL, 1st Western Conference, 1st Central Division)
- Home: 10-2-1-0, Away 4-3-0-0.
- PIMs total is 286 (14.3 pims/gm - 11th)
- Scoring first: 9-1-1-0
- Other team scores first: 5-4-0-0
- 25th in the league overall PP: (9.3%; 7g-75pp)
- 26th in the league overall PK: (74.3%; 18g-70pks)
- 2nd in league overall shorthanded goals for (5g in 20 games)
- Late bloomers - The Oilers have scored 17 goals in the first period, 20 goals in the second period and 25 goals in the third.
- Tulsa has outshot their opponents 689-625 through 20 games.
- Holding late leads - The Oilers are unbeaten when they lead after two periods.
- Record: 8-11-0-0 (20th ECHL, 11th Western Conference, 6th Mountain Division)
- Home: 3-4-0-0. Away: 5-7-0-0
- PIM total: 367 (19.3 pims/gm - 2nd)
- Scoring first: 5-1-0-0
- Other team scores first: 3-10-0-0
- 26th in the league overall PP: (7.8%; 6g - 77pp)
- 21st in the league overall PK: (81.2%; 16g - 85pks)
- 26th in the league on shorthanded goals against (6 in 19 games).
- First period struggles: Allen allows a 2 to 1 margin of goals against in the first frame (13gf 26ga)
- While they do outshoot their opponents in the third (226-183), this is not the case in the opening two periods (204-240; 196-218)
- Goals - Adam Pleskach (10g)
- Assists: Christophe LaLancette (9a)
- Plus/Minus: Adam Pleskach (+16)
- Points: Adam Pleskach (16p = 10g + 6a)
- Goals: Gregor Hanson (9g)
- Assists: Chad Costello (19a)
- Plus/Minus: Joel Chouinard (+12)
- Points: Chad Costello (25p = 6g + 19a)